Tuesday, April 1, 2014

81. Guy Who's Currently Banging My Roommate

I didn't quite catch your name. I'm not sorry. I like you though because you're not trying to figuratively kiss my ass, as though you know this could be one night, a few, or more moons than I'd really want to count.

But you don't care either way. You're just down for whatever, even if it's just to fuck.

I hope you stick around though. For one, you're the most agreeable of the men she's ever brought home. For two, I'm sure you have cute friends.

And let's be honest, I'm really selfish-least in terms of my romantic/sex life.

Sincerely,
.
Jess

PS: I hope you like punk rock because that's primarily what I'll be using to drown out the sound of you two love birds knocking boots.

PPS- Hook me up with the Harvard Law Grad friend guy that you talked about. I don't care THAT much about what he looks like, but the company wouldn't be a bad thing and it would make for a great story

No comments:

Post a Comment