Monday, February 3, 2014

25.Evening Bus Driver #1

I take the same 5:35 bus to the train every day from work, and every day I get the same bus driver. I'm the only one that gets on at the stop, about a quarter mile away from my work. He pulls up with a smile, and always lowers the side for me.

I great him with a cheerful "Thank you!" before beeping my pass and heading to the back.

When we get to the train station I thank him again as I step down to the sidewalk.

Maybe I say thank you too much, but really, this commute would not be possible in the winter without this bus and it's the fact that he's always smiling makes it that much more enjoyable.

Last Friday when I got on, he lowers the side and says,

"There she is! My highlight of the day!"

There he is. The highlight of mine-transportation wise, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment