Sunday, January 19, 2014

10. Guy That Owns The Pint

So tonight's a 2-fer? Is that how I type this term?

Anyway, I'm INCREDIBLY lazy (see last post) so this is going to be less of a story and more of a shout out.

Shout out to the guy that owns The Pint in Wicker Park. You saw me there, clad in my Chris Kelly Bruins jersey, and instead of giving me sass like I expected you too, you told the bartender to have my next drink on the house. Why? Because I was by myself given that the friends that were supposed to meet me there don't like hockey and took their sweet and precious, and I was "badass" (your word, not mine) enough to wear my jersey in public after the 17 seconds in the final that won the Hawks the Stanley Cup.

I am not being sarcastic when I say that you sir, are a gentleman.

All that said, to anyone in Chicago reading this, you are more than welcome to talk about the only 17 seconds of hockey you've ever watched provided you buy me a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment